Thursday, March 29, 2012

Creativity and New Media

ok take two. the  first time i tried this it deleted after four sentences. I guess that is the downside of laptops.

Now where was I?... oh yeah... to be creative with new media. this is hard because i am boring. my youtube videos are boring.  I could be cliche and do a video of me explaining this assignment. or i could video myself typing this blog. but i am shy and don't like videoing myself. I don't even like using my real name on social media. or i can add boring images that i have created. to use is different new media applications.
I can't even find any of my animated gif images.and i know i have some flash media somewhere.






1 comment:

  1. One benefit about being shy on social media sites, is that you don't have to be mindful of how shy you may be because its a new way to express yourself. There are a lot of things I say on social sites that I would never say in person, which is why SNS are so convenient.

    ReplyDelete